WHAT CAN BE REMOVED
THE ULTIMATE ITC-CREDIT RECORD CLEARANCE SOLUTION!
CLICK THIS BUTTON IF YOU WISH TO CHECK YOUR CREDIT RECORD FIRST
CREDIT RECORD CLEARANCE OPTIONS
Option 1: Once- Off Payment for the Clearance Service.
ALL DEFAULT REMOVAL
ONCE-OFF = R570
PAID UP JUDGMENT REMOVAL
ONCE-OFF = R780
|FREE 4inOne Credit Report + Removal of All Defaults & Adverse Listing(s)
CLICK THIS BUTTON
|FREE 4inOne Credit Report + Removal of all Paid Up Judgments; Non-Court Debt Review and Defaults
Option 2: CLEARANCE BY SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
"It's Like Your Own Credit Record Clearance & Maintenance Insurance"
The Subscription Service includes: Clearance of All Defaults, Paid Judgments, Resinded Administration; Debt Review, Trace Alert, Debt Collection
- ALL LISTINGS ARE REMOVED WITHIN 20 DAYS - GUARANTEED
NO UPFRONT FEES - NO SERVICE FEES - NO HIDDEN FEES
YOU CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED DEBIT DATE
YOU CHOOSE YOUR PREFERRED SUBSCRIPTION TERM
GET YOUR FREE CREDIT REPORT NOW!
COMPLETE THIS FORM TO SUBSCRIBE
Your Free 4inOne Credit Report will be in your mailbox within 15 minutes
NB: THE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE IS STRICTLY FOR NON-COURT RELATED MATTERS
** Whether or not you know that there is a listing on your credit profile, it is Crucial to check your Credit Profile once every 3 or 6 months.
* A Judgment can only be removed once the account is paid in full or rescinded in court. Read here: Judgment Clearance Processes
* A Default listing can only be removed by disputing the credit provider's negligence of prescribed legal/regulation process for placing the default listing on your profile. Read here: Default Clearance Processes
* A Debt Review Notice can only be removed when cancelled with the Debt Counsellor or when Rescinded in Court. Read here: Debt Review Clearance Processes
* Debt Collection Notice and Trace Alerts can be removed once communication is established with the debt collector and/or the debt collector fails to supply the appropriate documents relating to the debt. Read here: Trace Alert Clearance Processes
Comm100 Live Chat
FAX: 086 588 1182
Head Office: 20 Aliwal Street; Forum Building- Suite 409&410. Bloemfontein
Telephone:Click to Read our Telephone Policy